Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm LOST!

Yes, I know.  It is Thursday night and I am supposed to be doing the Crossroads 9 mile run... don't remind me.  I have a very good reason for postponing the ritual Thursday 9 miler until tomorrow morning (it better be a good reason if I'm voluntarily getting up early).  After three weeks of grueling training (AKA re-watching seasons 1-3 on my lap top day in and day out) the season premiere of Lost is finally here!!!  I can't wait!  It's a big relief, really, that this night has finally arrived... you try dragging yourself out of bed on a Sunday afternoon to go running after you've firmly snuggled yourself under the covers for three hours watching the Lost crew roam about on a deserted island.  Trust me, it is not easy.  So now, after tonight, I will officially be rid of all marathon training distractions... that is until I think of something else to do... :)

No comments: